Pros and Cons of Bonded Hair Extensions:Posted by admin on Feb 27, 2011 in Blog, Where to Buy Hair Extensions, Where to Buy Hair Extensions Review, Where to Buy Hair Extensions Testimonials | 164 comments
What are the Pros and Cons of Bonded Hair Extensions?
Pros and cons of Bonded Hair Extensions: Many women say that bonded hair extensions have changed their lives.
Here a few reasons why these hair extensions are be far the all time best seller for hair extensions:
- You can have additional color or even beads to your Bonded Hair Extensions as add intricate patterns to your hair with Bonded Hair Extensions.
- You can add length instantly to your hair by applying Bonded Hair Extensions. This is especially beneficial for those of us who are challenged by split ends.
- With Bonded Hair Extensions you can add volume by itself or in addition to length to your hair.
- With Bonded Hair Extensions you can create in instant new look that is relatively easy to care for once the With Bonded Hair Extensions are put in.
- You can try a hair style look like Bonded Hair Extensions with 2o inch long hair before you decide to invest a lot of time growing your hair to that length.
Cons of Bonded Hair Extensions. The main issues with Bonded Hair Extensions are as follows:
- The cost of these older more traditional Bonded Hair Extensions is off the chart. Bonded Hair Extensions range for hair extension bundles and application from $1,000 to over $3,000 per application plus removal fees.
- Some women feel their hair is being pulled by the weight of the Bonded Hair Extensions and even complain of headaches and even migraines.
- The need for a heating element and specific tools for using Bonded Hair Extensions to apply or remove these expensive hair extensions is annoying to many women.
- The amount of hours necessary to take them out is also a serious factor for many. Depending on the level of the professional applying the Bonded Hair Extensions and the number of bonded hair extensions bundles it takes 2-3 hours to take them all out.
- Many women complain about the weight of the Bonded Hair Extensions.
- There is moderate damage to hair mainly due to the weight of the extension on the real hair and also in the removal process of the Bonded Hair Extensions it is normal to have a moderate amount of hair loss..
- The time necessary to apply these expensive bonded hair extensions is 3-7 hours depending on the stylist and the amount of bundles.
- Many women complain about the lumps in their head and about not wanting their men to touch their heads because they are noticeable.
- Difficulty in really combing their hair and their Bonded Hair Extensions because of the lumps in their hair.
- We have noticed a number of complaints about bonded hair extension not lasting as long as possible because they are noticeable as the hair grows out closer to the bottom of the head.
Once you add up all the pros and cons of bonded hair extensions it is easy to see why they are so popular.
Bonded Hair Extensions may be expensive and take many hours to apply and remove, but the amount of color and years on the market make them by far the #1 top seller, especially among older more mature women.
Any further comments on the Pros and Cons of Bonded Hair Extensions are appreciated.